New website theme created and built into website script. Nature based for spring and summer as that is when we most like to enjoy NI camping whilst getting away to explore the beauty of Northern Ireland.
The new website script was installed. Quite exciting news for those of us that believe in a free Internet with good quality unbiased information regarding places to go camping in Northern Ireland.
Six Mile Water Caravan Park
Six Mile Water Caravan Park,
Tel: 028 9446 4963
Six Mile Water Caravan Park is a clean well maintained site with a swipe card entry system for the site, Showers, toilets etcetra, which provide a little more security than other sites. The facilities on site are adequate. Six Mile Water Caravan Park is situated alongside a river which opens up into the Lough Neagh nearby. There is a path along the river past some bridges that takes you near to the town and a couple of pubs, fish shops etcetra.
Situated close to Lough Neagh.
Attractions nearby include golf, riverside walks, leisure complex and watersports.
The Park's central location makes it an ideal base for touring Northern Ireland.
Things to do nearby...
- Lough Neagh
- Richardson's Walled Garden at Greenmount
- Antrim Castle Gardens
- Antrim Old Courthouse
- Fishing arranged
- Watersports arranged
- Sailing arranged
- Area of exceptional natural beauty
- Rural setting
- Indoor swimming pool nearby
- Tennis courts nearby
- Golf course(s) within 10 mile radius
- Pony trekking/riding arranged
- Boat hire/cruising arranged
- Convenient to walks/waymarked ways
25 February - 31 October.
37 spaces for touring/ motor caravans
8 spaces for tents
- Washing facilities on site
- Children welcome
- Cooking/barbeque facilities on site
- Restaurant/eating place on site
- Dogs admitted on lead
- Showers on site
- Electric shaver points on site
- Electricity supply to pitches
- Booking recommended in summer
- Food shop/mobile shop on site/nearby
- Telephone for guest use
- Television in lounge/TV room
- Credit cards accepted
Have you caravan or motorhome professionally serviced, repaired, converted or maintained by local experts with high quality workmanship.
Want to try out camping or save on storage of camping equipment? The best alternative to ownership is to hire camping equipment.