New website theme created and built into website script. Nature based for spring and summer as that is when we most like to enjoy NI camping whilst getting away to explore the beauty of Northern Ireland.
The new website script was installed. Quite exciting news for those of us that believe in a free Internet with good quality unbiased information regarding places to go camping in Northern Ireland.
Ballyhalbert Holiday Park, Ballyhalbert
Ballyhalbert Holiday Park,
96 Shore Road
Tel: 028 4275 7777
Attractions close to Ballyhalbert
- Portaferry car ferry across to Strangford
- beautiful scenery
- hotels including an old Guest inn with fresh fish restaurant
- Strangford Lough Wildlife Centre
- Rich diversity of marine and plant life.
- Bird-watching at conveniently located car parks.
- Portaferry Lough Exploris Aquarium & Seal Sanctuary - Encounter unexpected marine life on a journey from Strangford Lough into the Depths of the Irish Sea
Ballyhalbert Holiday Park is located just a short walk from the sea, in Ballyhalbert, the most Easterly point in Northern Ireland.
Ballyhalbert has a twelve month site licence, which means owners can maximise the time they spend enjoying their holiday homes!
With our dedicated park maintenance team taking care of all the landscaping and grass-cutting, a security gate and a 24 hour on-call warden, you can relax knowing everything is taken care of!
Have you caravan or motorhome professionally serviced, repaired, converted or maintained by local experts with high quality workmanship.
Want to try out camping or save on storage of camping equipment? The best alternative to ownership is to hire camping equipment.