New website theme created and built into website script. Nature based for spring and summer as that is when we most like to enjoy NI camping whilst getting away to explore the beauty of Northern Ireland.
The new website script was installed. Quite exciting news for those of us that believe in a free Internet with good quality unbiased information regarding places to go camping in Northern Ireland.
Campsites in Cloughey, County Down
List of Campsites in Cloughey, County Down, Northern Ireland
The village’s primary role today is geared to relaxation. It has a wide beach and acres of sand dunes. On the landward side, an excellent 18 hole golf course, tennis courts and children’s play facilities provide a focus for the visitor, as well as the families who arrive at weekends to occupy the homes that are a feature of the area. Of historical interest is Kirkistown Castle, built around 1622 and now open to the public during the summer.
- Clean Coast Award winning beach
- Sand dune system supporting a full range of wildflowers
- Kirkiston Castle Golf Club with 18 holes and Ardminnon Golf Course with 9 holes
- At the Cloughey Pavilion you will find newly refurbished floodlit tennis courts and an outdoor bowling green
- Recently opened Children's Somme Memorial Garden with excellent playground facilities in the area
- Three caravan sites catering for caravans and camping
- Kirkiston Short Circuit Racing Track with either car or motor cycle events most weekends of the visitor season
- Nearby horse riding centre
- The Nora Watson Jewelry premises and workshop
Have you caravan or motorhome professionally serviced, repaired, converted or maintained by local experts with high quality workmanship.
Want to try out camping or save on storage of camping equipment? The best alternative to ownership is to hire camping equipment.