New website theme created and built into website script. Nature based for spring and summer as that is when we most like to enjoy NI camping whilst getting away to explore the beauty of Northern Ireland.
The new website script was installed. Quite exciting news for those of us that believe in a free Internet with good quality unbiased information regarding places to go camping in Northern Ireland.
Campsites in Hillsborough, County Down
List of Campsites in Hillsborough, County Down, Northern Ireland
- Lakeside View Caravan Park, Hillsborough, County Down
- Hillsborough Castle is an impressive 18th-century mansion, built in the 1770s by Wills Hill, first Marquis of Downshire.
- Formerly the home of the Governor of Northern Ireland, the mansion is now the official residence of the Secretary of State for Northern Ireland. See the State Drawing Room, Dining Rooms and the furniture, silver from HMS Nelson. Within the grounds is Europe’s largest rhododendron bush. Extensive rose garden, lakeside walks.
- The Castle and Gardens are open to the public each Saturday in May, June and August.
- Hillsborough hosts an International Oyster Festival each year, generally September.
Have you caravan or motorhome professionally serviced, repaired, converted or maintained by local experts with high quality workmanship.
Want to try out camping or save on storage of camping equipment? The best alternative to ownership is to hire camping equipment.