New website theme created and built into website script. Nature based for spring and summer as that is when we most like to enjoy NI camping whilst getting away to explore the beauty of Northern Ireland.
The new website script was installed. Quite exciting news for those of us that believe in a free Internet with good quality unbiased information regarding places to go camping in Northern Ireland.
Rushin House Caravan Park, Belcoo
Rushin House Caravan Park
Tel: 02866 386519
Rushin House Caravan park is located on the shores of Lough MacNean, it is 1 mile from the picturesque village of Belcoo, 13 miles from Enniskillen and 25 miles from Sligo. The park, which is located on a family farm, provides high-quality facilities in a tranquil lakeside setting and has been accredited 5-star classification by the Northern Ireland Tourist Board.Scenic Rushin House Caravan Park is an idyllic location to explore West Fermanagh and the surrounding areas of Cavan and Leitrim & is the first park in Ireland or UK to achieve the EU Flower. There are many restaurants and pubs within easy walking distance of Rushin House Caravan Park, offering a wide range of dining and entertainment to cater for all tastes, including the award winning MacNean House Restaurant, Blacklion.
Local Attractions include:
- Marble Arch Caves European Geo Park
- Belleek Pottery
- Cuilcagh Mountain Park
- Florencecourt House
- Enniskillen Castle & museums
- MacNean Sculpture Trail
- Holywell Church ruins
- Sheelin Lace Museum
- Organic Centre, Rossinver
- The Buttermarket Craft & Design Centre
- Devenish Island
- Corrlea Activity Centre
- Blacklion Golf Club
- Ashwoods Golf Centre
- Ulster Way Walking Path
- King Fisher Cycling Trail
- Boating & Watersports
Pitches & Onsite Facilties:
- 38 touring caravan pitches individually services with water and electric
- Camping area for tents
- Service block, with campers kitchen, laundry and free hot showers
- Facilities for disabled campers
- Playground by award winning Children’s Playground Co.
- All weather football pitch and sports area
- Access to Lough MacNean
- Fishing stand & Boat jetty
- Barbeque & picnic area by lough shore
- Gas refills on site
- Babysitting service (by arrangement)
- Lakeside walk
Our service block provides:
- Campers kitchen
- Free hot showers
- Laundry room
- Disabled facilities
- Baby changing facilities
- Central heating
- Chemical toilet disposal point
Our eco-friendly facilities
- Electricity generated by Wind
- Managed water usage & temperature
- No hot water storage reducing energy consumption
- Eco friendly detergents & steam cleaning used in Service Block
- All light fittings, are “A” rated & managed via light, movement & time sensors
- Recycling Bins, Bottle Bank & Compost Bins
- Outdoor furniture, benches & picnic tables, made from recycled plastic
- “Midge Busters” from April – Sept to manage & reduce midges
- Extensive information available on local environment & public transport
- “Low Carbon” activities promoted; eg walking, cycling & canoeing
Park is open March to October
Also available November - February by appointment (only disabled toilet facilities available during these months)
From Enniskillen take the A4 (signposted Belcoo, Sligo) to Belcoo. Turn right into Railway St (signposted Garrison) and continue for 0.5 miles. Rushin House Caravan Park is on the left. Distance: 13 Miles.
From Sligo take the N16 (signposted Enniskillen) through Manorhamilton and Blacklion to Belcoo. Turn left into Railway St (signposted Garrison) and continue for 0.5 miles. Rushin House Caravan Park is on the left. Distance: 32 Miles.
From Ballyshannon, take the N3 (signposted Dublin, Enniskillen) towards Belleek. After about 4 miles, at Corry Crossroads (beside Belleek) turn right onto the B52 (signposted Garrison) and follow it to Garrison. Turn right at the bridge and then immediately left onto the B52 (signposted Belcoo). After about 12 miles Rushin House Caravan Park is on the right. Distance: 22 Miles.
Have you caravan or motorhome professionally serviced, repaired, converted or maintained by local experts with high quality workmanship.
Want to try out camping or save on storage of camping equipment? The best alternative to ownership is to hire camping equipment.