New website theme created and built into website script. Nature based for spring and summer as that is when we most like to enjoy NI camping whilst getting away to explore the beauty of Northern Ireland.
The new website script was installed. Quite exciting news for those of us that believe in a free Internet with good quality unbiased information regarding places to go camping in Northern Ireland.
Cohannon Country Park, Dungannon
Cohannon Country Caravan Park
7 Drumardcross Road
Tel: 07526 684461
Small private site situated half ways between Larne and Enniskillen. A children's climbing frame, trampoline and go karts are available. There is also have a jacuzzi and steam room for hire.
- Argory is only 1.5 miles away, neo-classical National Trust mansion on a wooded riverside estate, with a playground and book shop.
- Peatlands park is 3.5 miles away, the attractions in the Park are an outdoor turbary site where visitors can observe (and smell) traditional turf cutting techniques. The Park is rich in insects, particularly butterflies, moths, dragonflies and damselflies. Many woodland and wetland birds and several species of waterfowl nest here. Red and grey squirrels, badgers and hares are also present, while lizards and newts can be found in the open bog areas.
- Dungannon park lake is 5 miles away, it is a seventy acre oasis centred round an idyllic stream fed lake. The magnificent scenery invites the spending of your leisure time, whether you’re a resident of South Tyrone, or a visitor from anywhere in the world.
- Annaginny fishery is approximately 6 miles away, get away from it all and entertain the family with a day out at Annaginny, Co Tyrones very own zoo with wild animals from all over the world, Or try a spot of fishing with the fishing shop and lessons available on request, BBQ Facilities, Picnic tables and childrens play park. If you fancy you can take a relaxing walk amongst the mature trees or even ride the ginny train!
- Fishing at Black Water river 1.5 miles from site.
Toilet and shower inside dwelling house at back door. Hope to have a shower block in the near future.
There are 7 pitches that cater for tents, caravans and motorhomes with EHU.
£10 per night
Alternative Accommodation on site
"Try before you Buy"
We currently have a 4-5 berth caravan available to rent situated onsite for £40 per night this includes your pitch fee. We supply the gas, kitchen/cooking utensils all you are required to bring with you is your bedding.
50% deposit required to secure the rental and balance paid on arrival (see rules of site for more details)
Cohannon, Country Park currently have a Jacuzzi and small steam room available for hire at £20 per hour or 2 hours for £30.
Junction 14 off M1, if coming from Belfast take 1st exit. T junction turn right. Take 1st left toward Moy and Argory. Go around sweeping left bend and watch for farmyard buildings on right. Turn right at 1st 2 storey house on right. Name plate on road is Drumardcross road. Almost top of hill on right. Curved pillars and long concrete avenue.
Have you caravan or motorhome professionally serviced, repaired, converted or maintained by local experts with high quality workmanship.
Want to try out camping or save on storage of camping equipment? The best alternative to ownership is to hire camping equipment.